Between the 20-28th October The National Brain Appeal is asking supporters to wake up and make a difference by holding their own pyjama themed fundraising activity.
This will help to raise money for vital projects at the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosciences. Further information can be found here.
The National Brain Appeal (formerly known as The National Hospital Development Foundation) is the charity dedicated to raising vital funds for The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Queen Square, London. Since the charity began 26 years ago we have raised £40 million for state-of-the-art equipment, major building programmes and research.The charity raises money in a number of ways including:
- Through donations from grant-making trusts, individuals and companies
- Through legacies and ‘In Memoriam’ donations
- Through fundraising by our supporters
- Through sales of merchandise such as cards and notelets
- Through ticket sales to a range of events